Turmeric Golden Milk is my favorite, tasty, evening drink. The main ingredient of this drink is turmeric (curcumin), the active substance in over 150 prescription and therapeutic activities.
Turmeric Golden Milk Benefits
- Excellent antiseptic and analgesic.
- Regulates the cholesterol level.
- Regulates the digestive tract.
- Detoxifies the liver.
- Stabilize metabolism and reduces weight.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Strengthens memory and brain function.
- Reduces the blood pressure.
- Excellent against neurological disorders.
- Reduces triglycerides.
- Excellent for skin.
How To Make Turmeric Golden Milk
Turmeric Golden Paste – Step 1
Put all the ingredients in a pan and cook them on medium heat, stirring until mixture thickens. Then let it cool and store in the refrigerator.
Turmeric Golden Milk – Step 2
- 1 cup almond milk (hemp or coconut milk as replacement).
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
- 1/4 teaspoon of already prepared turmeric paste.
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Malt syrup (or raw organic honey).
Place all ingredients except honey and cinnamon in a pot for cooking. Stir them constantly on medium heat, but do not let them boil. Finally add honey and cinnamon for better taste.